TAXUS provides physicochemical, chemical and biological characterization services for water bodies both in the laboratory and in situ.
Some of our services are:
- Laboratory determination of chlorophyll a concentration by spectrophotometric techniques (UV-Vis)
- Analysis of nutrients concentration: phosphate, nitrate, ammonium, nitrite and silicate (spectrophotometry and/or segmented flow autoanalyzer techniques).
- Sedimentation rate calculation.
- In situ determination of physicochemical parameters: temperature, oxygen saturation and concentration, total dissolved solids, REDOX potential, pH, conductivity, salinity and turbidity.
- In situ measurement of alkalinity, water transparency, and phosphorus, chlorine, ammonium and chlorophyll a concentration.