The need to predict the environmental impact of atmospheric emissions or discharges into aquatic ecosystems has led us to use mathematical simulation models to analyse whether a project is environmentally feasible.
Our services include:
- Evaluation of effects of thermal discharges.
- Environmental risk assessment of chemicals.
- Discharge diffusion modelling.
- Three-dimensional hydrodynamic modelling.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Sediment transport and morphology modelling.
- Flood forecasting and risk maps.
- Simulation of hydrogeological flow processes and substance transport.
- Mathematical modelling of local-scale soil infiltration processes.
- Atmospheric dispersion models.
- Atmospheric dispersion of pollutants and risk maps.