Our Environmental Engineering department works in coordination with our Environment and Sustainability department providing the necessary knowledge to undertake specific projects and studies in marine and river ecosystems, taking into account the environmental variable and offering specialised services.
Some of our services are:
- Marine modelling: currents, waves, climate and turmoil in ports.
- Characterization and studies of dredging operations.
- Comprehensive coastal planning studies.
- Coastal works impact assessment.
- Monitoring and control of beach evolution.
- Sand transfer projects.
- Sedimentary dynamics of estuaries and marshes.
- Offshore sand banks location and studies.
- Flood prediction and control.
- River hydrodynamics.
- Control bathymetries in reservoirs and lakes.
- Flow gauging using Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter.
- Sedimentary processes.
- Dam break simulation.
- Discharge simulation.