One of our main specialties is related to Hydroelectricity, whether small hydro, run-of-river, dammed-hydro or, most recently, pumped-storage projects. In our trajectory we have faced different challenges related to environmental processing, maintenance of facilities, reservoir drawdown, or the design of surveillance plans, and Research and Development associated with limnological ecosystems and sensing systems.
Services we offer:
- Environmental Impact Studies and any type of environmental procedure
- Environmental Monitoring of Hydropower Installations.
- Emptying of Canals and fish safeguard.
- Design and execution of reservoir emptying processes.
- Environmental monitoring of hydraulic works.
- Flow gauging by Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter.
- Performing bathymetries and sedimentation rates calculations.
- Remote monitoring of water bodies and profiles in the water column.
- Analysis of causes of turbidity or eutrophication.
- Studies of the effects of variations in the water level of a reservoir.