Public use in natural spaces has to do with the use of space by visitors, which implies functions of attention, orientation, dissemination, awareness, interpretation, recreation, etc.
TAXUS has extensive experience and trained staff to manage environmental facilities for public use and offer quality services.
Some of our services are:
- Management of facilities for public use, nature classrooms, interpretation centres, etc.
- Visitor attention, information and sensitization.
- Management and development of the educational program of environmental equipment.
- Design of support materials for public use and space management (brochures, publications, communications, etc.).
- Development of exhibition projects for environmental and museum facilities with environmental themes.