The study of the quality of inland and marine aquatic systems is carried out by calculations of ecological status and potential indexes based on current procedures, legislation and regulations.
Some of our services are:
- Calculation of indices for the different biological and hydromorphological elements of inland waters.
- Calculation of the ecological potential in reservoirs (Ecological Potential Index) based on the biological quality element phytoplankton by determining biomass indicators (chlorophyll a and biovolume) and composition (algal group index and percentage of cyanobacteria).
- Determination of benthic quality: application of biotic indices.
- Descriptive statistics calculation for communities (diversity, richness, Margalef index, etc.).
- Determination of trophic state in inland water bodies.