Taxus is very sensitive to the privacy of its users on the Internet.
As a user, Taxus informs you of its personal data protection policy so that you can freely and voluntarily decide to provide Taxus with the personal data that we may require to access the different services and content offered on our website. Personal data will only be collected for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which they were obtained. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law we inform you:
1. Identification of the Web Administrators:
TAXUS MEDIO AMBIENTE S.L.
C/ Cabranes nº1 (Montecerrao)
33006 OVIEDO (Asturias)
2. From the visits we receive to our website, our server automatically recognizes: the IP address, date and time of entry and exit of the website and the files you have downloaded.
3. The information we archive is reduced to those data that the sender voluntarily provides us through the forms established for this purpose, as well as those that may be detached from your visit to the web.
4. We use the information we archive to respond reliably and quickly to all queries, concerns or suggestions you may have, as well as to send information, advertising and commercial promotion of our own services (as long as the user does not object to such communications and accepts the conditions in the manner established for each specific case), as well as the statistical exploitation of the most visited uses and areas of the Web.
5. If you gave us your Postal Address or your online address: You will receive information about the subject for which you gave us that address. Likewise, we inform you that you can receive mailings from us with information about new services.
6. If through the contact channels, you send us your personal data, we inform you, in accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD 15/99, of the incorporation of the personal data provided to the automated files of the File Manager, Taxus, for internal use, archived for a period not exceeding 3 years. Likewise, you authorize the communication of such data for the aforementioned purposes that may be carried out between the Entity and other companies related to the provision of the products and / or services of the organization. You are informed of the possibility of exercising your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition before Taxus, for which you must communicate the request in a documented way to the address of the File Manager: Taxus. If you do not wish to receive any further mailings or e-mails from our company, please let us know via: any of those described in point 1.
7. Users may exercise their rights of access, cancellation and rectification of their data at the headquarters of Taxus.
8. Taxus has adopted the security levels of data protection legally required and has installed all the means and measures in order to prevent its loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access.
9. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. Consequently, Taxus does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties, acting illegitimately, may not have knowledge of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the Web, in which case Taxus is not responsible.
10. Any claim or complaint must be addressed to Taxus (through the aforementioned channels), who will resolve it in the shortest possible time.